Rabu, 17 April 2013
Let the Pictures Do The Talking
Right now I just want to post several photos that I have taken when I was walking on the street or sitting inside public transportation.
Here are those photos:
1. You don't know the meaning of the written words? It was a warning to all passengers to report lousy and careless driver to the authority. While for the cheating driver, please report directly to their wives.
2. I was seriously tempted to kick this one shoe far away from the owner. Fortunately, I manage to control myself and let it pass.
3. Ohh, that's the busway lane... Errr, no... Probably it's for pedestrian. Or maybe for all kind of cars, motorcycle, public transportation... I am a bit confuse.
4. Hey all, now you can pass the bridge using your motorcycle! So, there is no need for you to walk anymore therefore you can save your energy. Right? No?
5. Last but not least, can our public transportation be worse than this?