Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

Not Important


Actually, this is only another rambling of mine. Not important stuff. But then again, I just need to share beside it has been a while since I updated this blog.

With the danger situation nowadays, can't really blame when people become paranoid to each other. I get it, I totally understand about it.

But, when I feel I become a suspect when I did no crime to other people well...obviously I got pissed. And totally not want to understand about it.

This is the story...



A few days ago, I was in this public transportatin. At first, I didn't get a seat but then finally a passenger get off from the bus so I quickly reach the seat and sat there. A woman, sat beside me move an inch away with a pouting face. At first I didn't notice how she start to hold her bag tightly whenever I accidentally place down my hand. After she keep on doing that for several time, it was my turn to stare at her angrily. Did she think I want to snatch her ugly bag that probably carry tons of gold? Then, my insanity came so I started to play with her.

Everytime she move her bag away from me, I also did the same thing. Everytime she move another inch away from me, I followed her move. Whenever she start to hold her bag tightly then within second I did too. Finally, she started to get annoyed like I wanted her to be. She give me her vicious look but I simply ignore her. Well, you were not lucky that I was having my PMS mode. I was not in the mood to understand your paranoid behavior because I have no intention to snatch your bag.

See? I told you this is not a really important story...

2 komentar:

  1. There are always people who think the worse and therefore act more strange than the real thieves. Just becareful of your belongings. I suggest wearing heavy shoes that can stamp on feet and cause pain. Just a thought :)

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha, the problem is wearing shoes like that will kill my feet :)

    BalasHapus

Thanks for reading and feel free to give any comments :)